A combination of mountains and lakes The villages of the region – Kössen, Walchsee, Schwendt and Rettenschöss – at the foot of the Zahmer Kaiser, offer plenty of options for an active vacation in Tyrol.
The destination is characterised by its combination of mountains and lakes, a mix of sporty mountain tours and relaxed, flat hiking options, of speedy ski descents and gentle cross-country skiing routes.
- 200 km of signposted hiking paths
- 180 km of signposted cycling paths
- Swimming in one of Tyrol's warmest lakes, Walchsee (up to 24 ° water temperature)
- Two 18-hole and one 9-hole golf courses within a radius of 15 minutes by car (Kaiserwinkl Golfclub, Golfclub Moarfhof Walchsee, Golfclub Reit in Winkl-Kössen)
- 37 kilometres of ski runs in two ski areas – HochKössen and Zahmer Kaiser (ski bus stop to the Unterberg lifts is a 5 minute walk from the hotel)
- 127 km of cross-country skiing trails (run directly in front of the hotel)
Happiness is when more than just your phone lights up.
While staying with us in Kössen you can make use of the various benefits and discounts of the region's guest card, the KaiserwinklCard.